Byes: Carolina, Chicago, Jacksonville, New Orleans.
Here are PFW's Week Six PK rankings:
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Raiders
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams at Dolphins
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Giants
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Chargers
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Eagles
- Justin Tucker, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Shayne Graham, Texans vs. Packers
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Falcons
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Lions
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Chiefs
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Titans
- Blair Walsh, Vikings at Redskins
- Nick Novak, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Browns
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys at Ravens
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Seahawks
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Texans
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Bengals
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at 49ers
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. Bills
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts at Jets
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Buccaneers
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Cardinals
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Colts
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Steelers
- Kai Forbath, Redskins vs. Vikings
Not listed: Nate Kaeding, Chargers
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.