Updated Friday, Oct. 19 at 9:20 p.m. ET
Byes: Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, Miami, Philadelphia, San Diego.
Here are PFW's Week Seven QB rankings:
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Rams
- Drew Brees, Saints at Buccaneers
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins at Giants
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Redskins
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Jets
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Panthers
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Browns
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Bengals
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Cowboys
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Bears
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Saints
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Lions
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Texans
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Steelers
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Jaguars
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Cardinals
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans at Bills
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Titans
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Colts
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Ravens
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at 49ers
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Seahawks
- John Skelton, Cardinals at Vikings
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Packers
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars at Raiders
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Patriots
Not listed: Kevin Kolb, Cardinals; Jake Locker, Titans.
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Aaron Rodgers