Updated Saturday, Nov. 3 at 12:25 p.m. ET
Byes: New England, N.Y. Jets, St. Louis, San Francisco
Here are PFW's Week Nine TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Eagles
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Falcons
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Chiefs
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Bills
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Chiefs
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Redskins — (UP)
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Giants
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Jaguars
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Broncos
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Saints
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Seahawks
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Cardinals
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Steelers
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Dolphins
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Bengals
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Bears
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Buccaneers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Browns
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Texans
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Jaguars
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Lions
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Bengals
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Panthers
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Raiders
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Titans
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Chargers
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Vikings
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Colts
- Jordan Cameron, Browns vs. Ravens
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Ravens
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Browns
- James Casey, Texans vs. Bills
- Rob Housler, Cardinals at Packers
- Niles Paul, Redskins vs. Panthers
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Bills
- Chris Cooley, Redskins vs. Panthers
- Craig Stevens, Titans vs. Bears
- David Thomas, Saints vs. Eagles
- Charles Clay, Dolphins at Colts
- Virgil Green, Broncos at Bengals
- Todd Heap, Cardinals at Packers — INJ
Not listed: Fred Davis, Redskins; Coby Fleener, Colts.
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.