Updated Saturday, Nov. 3 at 12:33 p.m. ET
Byes: New England, N.Y. Jets, St. Louis, San Francisco
Here are PFW's Week Nine QB rankings:
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Panthers
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Bengals
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Cardinals
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Eagles
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Cowboys
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Jaguars — (DOWN)
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Redskins
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Giants
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Broncos
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Steelers
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Falcons
- Michael Vick, Eagles at Saints
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Dolphins
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Chiefs
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Titans
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Raiders
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Buccaneers
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Browns
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Bills
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Ravens
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Texans
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Vikings
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Lions
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Colts — INJ
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans vs. Bears
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs at Chargers
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Seahawks
- John Skelton, Cardinals at Packers
Not listed: Jake Locker, Titans; Brady Quinn, Chiefs.
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Matt Ryan
- Peyton Manning
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Eli Manning