Updated Saturday, Sept. 29 at 12:17 p.m. ET
Byes: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
Here are PFW's Week Four QB rankings:
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins at Buccaneers
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Panthers
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Saints
- Drew Brees, Saints at Packers
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Bills
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Bears
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Falcons
- Eli Manning, Giants at Eagles
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Vikings
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Chiefs
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Browns
- Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Raiders
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Giants
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Lions
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Titans
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Broncos
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Jaguars
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Patriots
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Redskins
- Jake Locker, Titans at Texans
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Cowboys
- Alex Smith, 49ers at Jets
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Rams
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs vs. Chargers
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals vs. Dolphins
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Bengals
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Seahawks
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Ravens
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. 49ers
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Cardinals
Not listed: None
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Peyton Manning
- Eli Manning
- Matt Schaub