Updated Saturday, Sept. 29 at 12:04 p.m. ET
Byes: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
Here are PFW's Week Four defensive rankings:
- San Francisco 49ers at Jets
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Browns
- Houston Texans vs. Titans
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Bears
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Dolphins
- Seattle Seahawks at Rams
- New York Giants at Eagles
- New York Jets vs. 49ers
- Miami Dolphins at Cardinals
- Denver Broncos vs. Raiders
- New England Patriots at Bills
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Panthers
- Chicago Bears at Cowboys
- St. Louis Rams vs. Seahawks
- San Diego Chargers at Chiefs
- Detroit Lions vs. Vikings
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Giants
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Redskins
- Cincinnati Bengals at Jaguars
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Bengals
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Chargers
- Minnesota Vikings at Lions
- Buffalo Bills vs. Patriots
- Green Bay Packers vs. Saints
- Oakland Raiders at Broncos
- Washington Redskins at Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans at Texans
- Carolina Panthers at Falcons
- Cleveland Browns at Ravens
- New Orleans Saints at Packers
The above rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.