Updated Saturday, Oct. 6 at 11:38 a.m. ET
Byes: Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay.
Here are PFW's Week Five QB rankings:
- Matt Ryan, Falcons at Redskins
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Colts
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Falcons
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Broncos
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Chargers
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Seahawks
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Chiefs
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Browns
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Dolphins
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Patriots
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Eagles
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Packers
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Saints
- Michael Vick, Eagles at Steelers
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Titans
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Jaguars
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at 49ers
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Jets
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans at Vikings
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Bills
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Panthers
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals at Rams
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Cardinals
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Bengals
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Giants
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Bears
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs vs. Ravens
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Texans
Not listed: Jake Locker, Titans
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Peyton Manning
- Matt Ryan
- Eli Manning
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Matt Hasselbeck
- Aaron Rodgers
- Michael Vick