Updated 11:22 a.m. ET, Saturday, Oct. 6
Byes: Dallas, Detroit, Oakland, Tampa Bay.
Here are PFW's Week Five PK rankings:
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Bills
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Redskins
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Cardinals
- Justin Tucker, Ravens at Chiefs
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Colts
- Blair Walsh, Vikings vs. Titans
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants vs. Browns
- Garrett Hartley, Saints vs. Chargers
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Panthers
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Dolphins
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Broncos
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Jaguars
- Shayne Graham, Texans at Jets
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Patriots
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Eagles
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Rams
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Saints
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Seahawks
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Bears
- Alex Henery, Eagles at Steelers
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Giants
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Packers
- Billy Cundiff, Redskins vs. Falcons
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Bengals
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Vikings
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Ravens
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Texans
- Rian Lindell, Bills at 49ers
Not listed: Nate Kaeding, Chargers
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Stephen Gostkowski