Updated Friday, Oct. 26, 8:55 p.m. ET
Byes: Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston.
Here are PFW's Week Eight QB rankings:
- Drew Brees, Saints at Broncos
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Jaguars
- Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Saints
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Rams
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Redskins
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins at Steelers
- Matt Ryan, Falcons at Eagles
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Browns
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Giants
- Eli Manning, Giants at Cowboys
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Titans
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Falcons
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Bears
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Vikings
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Seahawks
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Buccaneers
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Chargers
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Panthers
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans vs. Colts
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Chiefs
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Lions
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Patriots
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Dolphins
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Jets
- Alex Smith, 49ers at Cardinals
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs vs. Raiders
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars at Packers
- John Skelton, Cardinals vs. 49ers
Not listed: Kevin Kolb, Cardinals; Jake Locker, Titans
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Peyton Manning
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Eli Manning
- Tom Brady