Updated Friday, Oct. 26, 9:03 p.m. ET
Byes: Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Houston
Here are PFW's Week Eight PK rankings:
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Jaguars
- Matt Prater, Broncos vs. Saints
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Rams
- David Akers, 49ers at Cardinals
- Blair Walsh, Vikings vs. Buccaneers
- Garrett Hartley, Saints at Broncos
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Cowboys
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Chiefs
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Lions
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Seahawks
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Colts
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Panthers
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Eagles
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts at Titans
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Vikings
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Redskins
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Dolphins
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Patriots
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Raiders
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Browns
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Giants
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Chargers
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Falcons
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Jets
- Kai Forbath, Redskins at Steelers
- Justin Medlock, Panthers at Bears
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. 49ers
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Packers
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Stephen Gostkowski
- Matt Prater
- Lawrence Tynes