Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Pac-12 shapes up:
1. Oregon (6-0): Colt Lyerla caught touchdown passes of 10 and 13 yards to help the Ducks roll over Washington 52-21.
2. Oregon State (4-0): The Beavers are 4-0 for the first time since 2002 after beating Washington State 19-6.
3. USC (4-1): Matt Barkley passed for 303 yards and three touchdowns in a 38-28 victory over Utah.
US PRESSWIREJosh Nunes accounted for five touchdowns in Stanford's OT win over Arizona.
4. Stanford (4-1): Josh Nunes threw for a career-high 360 yards and accounted for five touchdowns in rallying the Cardinal from a two-touchdown deficit to beat Arizona 54-48 in overtime.
5. Arizona State (4-1): The Sun Devils were off this past weekend and will play at Colorado on Thursday.
6. UCLA (4-2): The Bruins fell at Cal for the seventh straight time, losing 43-17.
7. Washington (3-2): The Huskies lost their ninth straight in the series against Oregon, falling to the Ducks 52-21.
8. Arizona (3-3): The Wildcats amassed 617 total yards but lost for the third straight game after falling to Stanford 54-48 in overtime.
9. Utah (2-3): The Utes could not hold onto an early 14-0 lead as they fell to USC 38-28.
10. Cal (2-4): The Golden Bears took advantage of six UCLA turnovers to beat the Bruins 43-17.
11. Washington State (2-4): Connor Halliday threw three interceptions before being benched as the Cougars fell 19-6 to Oregon State.
12. Colorado (1-4): The Buffaloes were off this past weekend and will host Arizona State on Thursday.
Email email@example.com or follow me on Twitter at Miller_DaveFollow @footballpost on Twitter for the latest news
This story originally appeared on Nationalfootballpost.com