Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Big 12 shapes up:
US PRESSWIREJohn Hubert helped pace K-State to another victory this past weekend.
1. Kansas State (5-0): The Wildcats received another strong effort from John Hubert, who rushed for 101 yards and four touchdowns, in a 56-16 win over Kansas.
2. West Virginia (5-0): Andrew Buie rushed for 207 yards and two touchdowns as the Mountaineers went down to Austin and beat Texas 48-45.
3. Oklahoma (3-1): The Sooners outscored Texas Tech 34-6 in the second and third quarters to give the Red Raiders their first loss of the season.
4. Texas (4-1): The Longhorns lost their seventh in a row to a ranked opponent in a 48-45 setback to West Virginia.
5. Oklahoma State (2-2): The Pokes were off this past weekend and will play at Kansas on Saturday.
6. Texas Tech (4-1): Seth Doege was 22 of 36 for 203 yards and had three interceptions as the Red Raiders fell to Oklahoma 41-20.
7. Iowa State (4-1): The Cyclones won on the road against a Top 25 team for the third consecutive season, recording a 37-23 victory at TCU.
8. TCU (4-1): The Horned Frogs played without Casey Pachall and were upset by Iowa State.
9. Baylor (3-1): The Bears were off this past weekend and will host TCU on Saturday.
10. Kansas (1-4): The Jayhawks were blown out at in-state rival Kansas State 56-16.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter at Miller_DaveFollow @footballpost on Twitter for the latest news
This story originally appeared on Nationalfootballpost.com