Here are PFW's Week 17 QB rankings:
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Vikings
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Dolphins
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Panthers
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Saints
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Redskins
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Cowboys
- Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Rams
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Browns
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers vs. Cardinals
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Bears
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Eagles
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Falcons
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Raiders
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Colts
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Ravens
- Chad Henne, Jaguars at Titans
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Buccaneers
- Nick Foles, Eagles at Giants
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Texans
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Bengals
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Jets
- Jake Locker, Titans vs. Jaguars
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Lions
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Patriots
- Sam Bradford, Rams at Seahawks
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Packers
- Matt Leinart, Raiders at Chargers
- Greg McElroy, Jets at Bills
- Colt McCoy, Browns at Steelers
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs at Broncos
- Brian Hoyer, Cardinals at 49ers
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Chargers INJ
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Steelers INJ
Not listed: none
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.