Updated Sunday, Dec. 9 at 12:18 p.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 14 TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Giants
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Broncos
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Bengals
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Texans
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Panthers
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Patriots
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Packers
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Chargers
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. Bears
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Dolphins
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Falcons INJ
- Antonio Gates, Chargers at Steelers
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Saints
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Cowboys
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Raiders
- Jared Cook, Titans at Colts
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Jets
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Buccaneers
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Eagles
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Lions
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Redskins
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Packers
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Chiefs
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Browns
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Titans
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Titans
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Raiders
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Rams
- Garrett Graham, Texans at Patriots
- James Casey, Texans at Patriots
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Cardinals
- Rob Housler, Cardinals at Seahawks
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets at Jaguars
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Bills
- Charles Clay, Dolphins at 49ers
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Ravens
- Jordan Cameron, Browns vs. Chiefs
- Tom Crabtree, Packers vs. Lions
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at 49ers
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Vikings
Not listed: Rob Gronkowski, Patriots; Dustin Keller, Jets
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Tony Gonzalez
- Jimmy Graham
- Brandon Pettigrew