Updated Saturday, Dec. 8 at 12:08 p.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 14 QB rankings:
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Raiders
- Drew Brees, Saints at Giants
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Lions
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Texans
- Matt Ryan, Falcons at Panthers
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Ravens
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Saints
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Titans
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Packers
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Bengals
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Eagles
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Falcons
- Jake Locker, Titans at Colts
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Chiefs
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Chargers — INJ
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Patriots
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Redskins
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Cowboys
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Cardinals
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Vikings
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers vs. Dolphins
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Steelers
- Nick Foles, Eagles at Buccaneers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Rams
- Chad Henne, Jaguars vs. Jets — (DOWN)
- Sam Bradford, Rams at Bills
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at 49ers
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Jaguars
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs at Browns
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Bears
- John Skelton, Cardinals at Seahawks
Not listed: Kevin Kolb, Cardinals.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.