Updated Saturday, Dec. 1, 1:07 p.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 13 TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Falcons
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Saints
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Eagles
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Titans
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Dolphins INJ
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Rams
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Bengals
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Chargers
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Packers (UP)
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Browns
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Colts
- Greg Olsen, Panthers at Chiefs
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Cardinals
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Ravens
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Vikings
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Broncos
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Bills
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Redskins
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Buccaneers
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Jaguars
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Lions
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs vs. Panthers
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Buccaneers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Steelers
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Texans
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Cowboys
- Rob Housler, Cardinals at Jets
- Garrett Graham, Texans at Titans
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Colts
- Coby Fleener, Colts at Lions
- Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Patriots
- Ben Watson, Browns at Raiders
- James Casey, Texans at Titans
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Patriots
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Bears
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Giants
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets vs. Cardinals
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. 49ers
- Delanie Walker, 49ers at Rams (UP)
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks at Bears
- Jordan Cameron, Browns at Raiders
- David Thomas, Saints at Falcons INJ
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Seahawks INJ
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. Steelers INJ
Not listed: Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation