Updated Sunday, Dec. 2, 12:28 p.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week 13 QB rankings:
- Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Buccaneers
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Giants
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Saints
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Dolphins
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Vikings
- Drew Brees, Saints at Falcons
- Matthew Stafford, Lions vs. Colts
- Cam Newton, Panthers at Chiefs
- Eli Manning, Giants at Redskins
- Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Eagles
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Chargers
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Titans
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Lions
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Bengals
- Chad Henne, Jaguars at Bills
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Jaguars
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers at Rams
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Patriots
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Steelers
- Carson Palmer, Raiders vs. Browns DOWN
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Bears
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Seahawks
- Jake Locker, Titans vs. Texans
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. 49ers
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Raiders DOWN
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs vs. Panthers
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Cardinals
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Packers
- Ryan Lindley, Cardinals at Jets
- Nick Foles, Eagles at Cowboys
- Charlie Batch, Steelers at Ravens
Not listed: Kevin Kolb, Cardinals; Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers; Michael Vick, Eagles
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Peyton Manning
- Matt Ryan
- Eli Manning
- Tom Brady