Updated Saturday, Nov. 17, 9:58 a.m. ET
Byes: Minnesota, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tennessee
Here are PFW's Week 11 TE rankings:
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Colts
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Raiders
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Cardinals
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Browns
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Buccaneers
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Bears
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Chiefs
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions vs. Packers
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Jaguars INJ
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Saints
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Redskins
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Patriots
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Ravens
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Dolphins
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Lions
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Rams
- Logan Paulsen, Redskins vs. Eagles
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Chargers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Steelers
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Bills
- Tony Scheffler, Lions vs. Packers
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Chargers
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Panthers
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Texans
- Rob Housler, Cardinals at Falcons
- Ben Watson, Browns at Cowboys
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Jets
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Jaguars
- James Casey, Texans vs. Jaguars
- Kellen Davis, Bears at 49ers
- Niles Paul, Redskins vs. Eagles
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Steelers
- Jordan Cameron, Browns at Cowboys
- Charles Clay, Dolphins at Bills
- Chris Cooley, Redskins vs. Eagles
- Dante Rosario, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Clay Harbor, Eagles at Redskins
- D.J. Williams, Packers at Lions
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Colts (DOWN) INJ
- Todd Heap, Cardinals at Falcons INJ
Not listed: Coby Fleener, Colts
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.