Updated Saturday, Nov. 17, 9:58 a.m. ET
Byes: Minnesota, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tennessee
Here are PFW's Week 11 PK rankings:
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Cardinals
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Saints
- Shayne Graham, Texans vs. Jaguars
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Colts
- Matt Prater, Broncos vs. Chargers
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Panthers
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Browns
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Chiefs
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Packers
- Garrett Hartley, Saints at Raiders
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Lions
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Bears
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Ravens
- Justin Tucker, Ravens at Steelers
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Broncos
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts at Patriots
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams vs. Jets
- Rian Lindell, Bills vs. Dolphins
- Kai Forbath, Redskins vs. Eagles
- Robbie Gould, Bears at 49ers
- Alex Henery, Eagles at Redskins
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Cowboys
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Buccaneers
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Bills
- Nick Folk, Jets at Rams
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Falcons
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Texans
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Sebastian Janikowski
- Stephen Gostkowski
- Matt Prater