Updated Saturday, Nov. 17, 9:59 a.m. ET
Byes: Minnesota, N.Y. Giants, Seattle, Tennessee
Here are PFW's Week 11 defensive rankings:
- Houston Texans vs. Jaguars
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Bears
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Cardinals
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Browns
- St. Louis Rams vs. Jets
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Ravens
- Chicago Bears at 49ers
- Baltimore Ravens at Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals at Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins at Bills
- New York Jets at Rams
- Denver Broncos vs. Chargers
- Green Bay Packers at Lions
- Washington Redskins vs. Eagles
- New England Patriots vs. Colts
- Cleveland Browns at Cowboys
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Panthers
- Philadelphia Eagles at Redskins
- Buffalo Bills vs. Dolphins
- Carolina Panthers vs. Buccaneers
- New Orleans Saints at Raiders
- Detroit Lions vs. Packers
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Bengals
- Indianapolis Colts at Patriots
- San Diego Chargers at Broncos
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Texans
- Arizona Cardinals at Falcons
- Oakland Raiders vs. Saints
The above rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Cincinnati Bengals