Updated Sunday, Nov. 10 at 11:57 a.m. ET
Byes: Arizona, Cleveland, Green Bay, Washington
Here are PFW's Week 10 TE rankings:
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Bills
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Falcons
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Eagles
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Saints
- Antonio Gates, Chargers at Buccaneers
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Rams
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Chiefs
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Giants
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Ravens
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Broncos
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Vikings
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Bengals
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Bears — (DOWN), INJ
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Jaguars
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Patriots
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. Lions
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Seahawks
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Cowboys
- Jared Cook, Titans at Dolphins
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Panthers
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Panthers
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Vikings
- James Casey, Texans at Bears — (UP)
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Raiders
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Titans
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars vs. Colts
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Chargers
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Jets
- Garrett Graham, Texans at Bears — (UP)
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Steelers
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. Raiders
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Texans
- Delanie Walker, 49ers vs. Rams
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at 49ers
- Visanthe Shiancoe, Patriots vs. Bills
- Craig Stevens, Titans at Dolphins
- Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Titans
Not listed: Aaron Hernandez, Patriots; Coby Fleener, Colts.
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.