Updated Saturday, Nov. 10 at 12:23 p.m. ET
Byes: Arizona, Cleveland, Green Bay, Washington
Here are PFW's Week 10 QB rankings:
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Bills
- Matt Ryan, Falcons at Saints
- Drew Brees, Saints vs. Falcons
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Panthers
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Chiefs
- Philip Rivers, Chargers at Buccaneers
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Jaguars
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Vikings
- Eli Manning, Giants at Bengals
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Eagles
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Chargers
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Broncos
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Giants
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Patriots
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Cowboys
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Raiders
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Titans
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Rams
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Ravens
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Bears
- Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Texans
- Jake Locker, Titans at Dolphins
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Jets
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Colts
- Christian Ponder, Vikings vs. Lions
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Seahawks
- Sam Bradford, Rams at 49ers
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs at Steelers
Not listed: Brady Quinn, Chiefs.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.