Rotoworld is watching every game today, keeping an eye on in-game injuries, depth chart changes and potential breakout players. We'll also be watching to see why a certain player is under- or over-performing. If you have a specific question about something going on in a specific game, you can follow the Rotoworld staff on Twitter. Evan Silva (@evansilva), Adam Levitan (@adamlevitan), Pat Daugherty (@rotopat), and Nick Mensio (@nickmensio) will have live game coverage.
We'll be constantly updating this page through the late games. You can also hang out with other fans in the Rotoworld Forums.
For the latest on everything NFL check out Rotoworld Player News.
Rotoworld premium content is available with NFL Season Pass.
Ryan Broyles (knee) has been ruled out. He's still working his way back from his second ACL surgery and will be eased back into the lineup.
Mikel Leshoure is a healthy scratch. Leshoure is no longer a threat for short-yardage duty and has been behind Joique Bell for months.
Roddy White (ankle) is active, as expected.
Cordarrelle Patterson (back) was cleared for his NFL debut after practicing on a limited basis this week.
Domenik Hixon (hamstring) is out. Ted Ginn and Armanti Edwards will get an extended look behind Steve Smith and Brandon LaFell.
The Seahawks are playing without both RCB Brandon Browner (hamstring) and RE Cliff Avril (hamstring).
FIRST HALF OBSERVATIONS
• Trent Richardson had four carries for 26 yards on the first drive. The Browns plan is to use him "as much as possible."
• Vick Ballard started and had the first six carries of the game. The workload split between Ahmad Bradshaw and Ballard is a concern.
• Maurkice Pouncey was carted off with a knee injury. It's a massive downgrade to the Steelers' offensive line.
• C.J. Spiller fumbled in the red-zone. The Bills are using him over Fred Jackson in goal-line situations.
• Lamar Miller has five carries through two drives. Daniel Thomas has zero. Talks of the Dolphins timeshare look overblown.
• Roddy White wasn't targeted in the first quarter. He hasn't played every snap and looks limited.
• The Raiders are using Terrelle Pryor in creative ways with lots of designed runs. He looks poised outside of an interception he threw in the end-zone. Rod Streater has been Pryor's top receiver.
• Isaac Redman has negative yards and a fumble on his first six carries. He could lose his starting job even if Le'Veon Bell doesn't return next week.
• Mike Wallace has been shutdown by Joe Haden. Ryan Tannehill isn't even looking his way.
• Stevan Ridley was benched after a fumble. The Patriots are using LeGarrette Blount on inside runs.
• Shane Vereen has been lining up all over the field and is playing on every third down.
• Zach Sudfeld has zero first-half targets.
• Dwayne Bowe saw his first target with just over two minutes left in the first half.
• Robert Turbin is the clear-cut backup to Marshawn Lynch. He's playing ahead of Christine Michael.
• Shonn Greene is out with a knee injury. He missed out on a goal-line carry that Jackie Battle converted.
• Joique Bell was used in the Lions' goal-line package and had a touchdown from two-yards out. He's no longer competing with Leshoure for change-of-pace duties and is highly-involved in the passing game.
• Jeff Cumberland was forced from the game with a possible concussion. Kellen Winslow has five targets and scored in the red-zone.
SECOND HALF OBSERVATIONS
• Isaac Redman was benched after a first-half fumble, but is now needed with LaRod Stephens-Howling out with a knee injury.
• Dimitri Patterson has two interceptions against his former team.
• The Steelers have abandoned the running game. Felix Jones and Redman have been completely ineffective.
• Kenbrell Thompkins is getting plenty of looks on offense, but has fewer catches than Edelman and wasn't able to come down with his only red-zone target.
• Kenny Britt has only one catch on two targets. The Titans are using a run-heavy approach and he's being shadowed by Ike Taylor.
• Mark Ingram has struggled. He's getting outrushed by Pierre Thomas and isn't involved in the passing game.
• Jamaal Charles left with a quad injury and is out for the game. Update: A league source tells ProFootballTalk that Charles will be "totally fine" and is expected to play in next week's game against the Cowboys.
• The Jaguars have 70 yards passing through three quarters. Cecil Shorts has been held without a catch on three targets. Shorts can't be trusted in fantasy leagues and will lose targets when Justin Blackmon returns from suspension.
• Dwayne Allen exited with a hip injury. Coby Fleener has one catch for seven yards.
• DeAngelo Williams had a costly fumble in the fourth quarter. Mike Tolbert still doesn't have a role in the offense and only has four carries.
• Daniel Thomas converted on a goal-line carry from one-yard out. Despite a limited skill-set, he could continue to vulture red-zone work from Miller.
• Calvin Johnson only has four catches for 34 yards on nine targets. The Vikings are giving him heavy defensive attention.
• Shane Vereen has taken over as the Patriots' feature back after a first-half fumble by Ridley.
• Jordan Cameron has 12 targets and is the top passing option without Josh Gordon.
• Ryan Williams is a healthy scratch. Stepfan Taylor is backing up Rashard Mendenhall.
• Jon Baldwin is inactive and won't be making his 49ers debut.
• Patrick Willis (hand) is active, as expected, and isn't wearing a cast or brace in warmups.
FIRST HALF OBSERVATIONS
• Daryl Richardson had a 20-yard reception negated by a holding penalty.
• Kyle Williams started opposite Anquan Boldin as the No. 2 receiver.
• Eddie Lacy fumbled on the Packers' first drive of the second quarter and was benched.
• Larry Fitzgerald is benefitting from playing with Carson Palmer. He already has a touchdown and three red-zone targets.
• James Starks replaced Lacy after his first-quarter fumble.
• Zach Stacy has barely seen the field, but received the first carry behind Richardson.
SECOND HALF OBSERVATIONS
• Eddie Lacy is back in after getting benched for fumbling in the first half. He made up for it with a two-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter.
• Anquan Boldin has been Colin Kaepernick's favorite target. He has 10 receptions for 143 yards on 12 targets.
• The Rams are keeping Daryl Richardson in for short-yardage and goal-line situations.
• Jared Cook has the first multi-touchdown game of his career. He's leading the Rams with nine targets. Cook is a legit top-five tight end in OC Brian Schottenheimer's scheme.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Trent Richardson
- Joique Bell
- Isaac Redman
- Mikel Leshoure
- Danny Amendola
- Roddy White
- Terrelle Pryor
- Julian Edelman