Watch footage of War Machine appear in front of a Las Vegas judge to answer to 32 counts of assault against ex-girlfriend Christy Mack. War Machine faces a potential life sentence in prison.
John Koppenhaver, who viciously attacked ex-girlfriend and adult film star Christy Mack, has been brought in front of a Las Vegas judge and could face a potential life sentence in prison without parole.
It appears "War Machine" faces a total of 31 charges, many of which were added before the MMA fighter appeared in front of the judge on Tuesday. He was initially facing a maximum sentence of 32 years in prison but could now get life behind bars without parole after amended charges were added following a more stringent investigation.
Koppenhaver appeared in front of the judge with his attorney, who mentioned that the time behind bars has already begun to "take a toll" on his client.
"Very stressful," Koppenaver's attorney stated. "It is a very difficult situation for all parties involved."
More from sbnation.com:
- UFC: Impostor chose Rory MacDonald's walkout music for years
- Anthony Johnson: Alistair 'Oversh-t' is the biggest p-ssy in the heavyweight division
- Henry Cejudo's Olympic coach: 'If you want to live the easy life, then retire'
- Alistair Overeem responds to Dana White's anger over Jon Jones injury
- Bernard Hopkins destroys Kovalev & quiets critics about his age during Press Event
- Christy Mack pictured walking the streets of Las Vegas, War Machine to be extradited to Nevada