And you thought silly season was winding down.
Well now. This is interesting. According to the Mirror, Manchester Uni— hahaha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ahahahahahaha!
Sorry! Focus. Apparently Louis van Gaal was "impressed" by Allen's display when Wales played the Neth— hahahah ahahahaha! Aahahahahha ahahahah ahah! Hah ahhhh ahhahah haha!
Ahem. Anyway, the figure in question is £20m, and— hahah aha! Joe Allen! Liverpool! United! Twenty million quid! Teee hee hee hee hee hee hee heh aha ah ha ha ha! Haaaah!
Look, we'll get through this. United need a midfielder, and Liverpool don't always pick Allen, and— no, no, sorry, we're going again, Ha hahahahah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
More from sbnation.com:
- Why Ángel Di María is exactly what Manchester United need
- Picture: United reveal Marcos Rojo's new shirt number
- Marcos Rojo: what everybody else is saying
- Van Gaal suggests Manchester United will bid for Vidal
- Bayern star rejected "astronomical" United offer
- New reports: Manchester United look to seal £34m Vidal deal in coming days
- Sports & Recreation
- Joe Allen