All fighters weighed in for their UFC Macao bouts at the Cotai Arena in Macao with everyone coming in under their weight limits on Friday.
Main event participants Rich Franklin and Cung Le had no problems making weight. Franklin, a former UFC middleweight champion, came in 185 pounds, while his opponent, Cung Le, tipped the scales at the limit of 186 pounds.
The evening's co-main event features a light heavyweight bout between Thiago Silva and Stanislov Nedkov. Silva weighed in at 205 pounds, and Nedkov came in at 203 pounds.
Here are the full weigh-in results for the card:
- Rich Franklin (185 lbs.) vs. Cung Le (186 lbs.)
- Thiago Silva (205 lbs.) vs. Stanislov Nedkov (203 lbs.)
- Dong Hyun Kim (170.5 lbs.) vs. Paulo Thiago (169.5 lbs.)
- Takanori Gomi (155 lbs.) vs. Mac Danzig (155 lbs.)
- Tiequan Zhang (155 lbs.) vs. Jon Tuck (156 lbs.)
- Takeya Mizugaki (135.5) vs. Jeff Hougland (135 lbs.)
- Alex Caceres (136 lbs.) vs. Motonobu Tezuka (135.5 lbs.)
- Yasuhiro Urushitani (125.5 lbs.) vs. John Lineker (126 lbs.)
- Riki Fukuda (186 lbs.) vs. Tom DeBlass (185 lbs.)
Preliminary fights for the event begin at 7:15 a.m. ET / 4:15 a.m. PT. The main card is scheduled for 9 a.m. ET / 6 a.m. PT.
Erik Fontanez is an MMA writer and reporter for the Yahoo! Contributor Network. Follow Erik on Twitter at @Erik_Fontanez
- Martial Arts
- Sports & Recreation
- Thiago Silva
- Rich Franklin