All 26 fighters weighed in for their UFC 154 bouts at New City Gas in Montreal on Friday, and all were within their respected weight limits for Saturday's card.
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre weighed in at 170 pounds, while interim champion Carlos Condit came in at 169 pounds. The match will headline Saturday's fights.
"I miss this so much," St-Pierre said after weighing in. "I'm so excited for tomorrow."
Co-main event fighters Martin Kampmann and Johny Hendricks made their fight official, as well, with both weighing in at 171 pounds on the dot.
The full UFC 154 weigh-in results are as follows:
- Georges St-Pierre (170 pounds) vs. Carlos Condit (169 pounds)
- Martin Kampmann (171 pounds) vs. Johny Hendricks (171 pounds)
- Francis Carmont (185 pounds) vs. Tom Lawlor (184 pounds)
- Nick Ring (184 pounds) vs. Costa Philippou (185 pounds)
- Mark Hominick (145 pounds) vs. Pablo Garza (145 pounds)
FX Preliminary Card
- Patrick Cote (185 pounds) vs. Alessio Sakara (186 pounds)
- Cyrille Diabate (206 pounds) vs. Chad Griggs (205 pounds)
- Mark Bocek (156 pounds) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (155 pounds)
- Sam Stout (154 pounds) vs. John Makdessi (155 pounds)
Facebook Preliminary Card
- Antonio Carvalho (145 pounds) vs. Rodrigo Damm (145 pounds)
- Matt Riddle (170 pounds) vs. John Maguire (171 pounds)
- Ivan Menjivar (135 pounds) vs. Azamat Gashimov (135 pounds)
- Steven Siler (145 pounds) vs. Darren Elkins (145 pounds)
The UFC 154 Pay-Per-View will begin at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. They will be preceded by the FX portion of the prelims at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, and Facebook prelims at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.
- Sports & Recreation
- Carlos Condit
- Martin Kampmann
- Johny Hendricks