So Alistair Overeem says he's down to only 210 lbs now... Right.
For some weird reason, people love talking about Alistair Overeem's weight. So much so that he receives today's Tweet of the Day honors for getting the internet in a frenzy and reigniting all the talk about him slimming down -- all with a single
Donald Cerrone and the guys at Jackson's had a game of frisbee, and when asked about his weight, here's what Overeem replied:
Cerrone's original tweet came with photos of course. While he admittedly is a bit leaner these days, let's just say that the Reem doesn't exactly look like a light heavyweight just yet:
Overeem faces Big Ben Rothwell next week at UFC Fight Night 50, that's if he doesn't do more Ultimate Frisbee and drop to middleweight before then.
More from sbnation.com:
- GQ magazine ranks Dana White the eighth sleaziest figure in sports
- UFC moving to unannounced blood and urine drug testing 'hopefully in the next three or four months'
- UFC middleweight Luke Rockhold receives backlash after he posts pic of himself grabbing a tiger's testicles
- Is MMA getting a bad rep from War Machine and Josh Grispi? UFC stars react to the domestic violence cases
- Fighters and Managers Express Growing Frustration with The World Series of Fighting