Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
*BSH is revisiting the Top 25 Under 25 series from earlier this year to see who has improved, dropped off, or new to the list. [BSH]
*Speaking of Kimmo, a Swedish newspaper is reporting that his clots may be symptomatic of a larger health issue. [Let's Go Flyers]
*On advanced stats and the invented arguments against them. [Pension Plan Puppets]
*A new goaltending technique is providing an edge. [Boston Globe]
*Paul Stewart on his experience at the World Junior's Cup Tournament in Russia. [Hockeybuzz]
*Have you ever wondered what baseball logos would look like on hockey jerseys? No? Well here it is anyway. [The Hockey News]
*And finally, remember the time Krusty the Clown threw up in the Stanley Cup on The Simpsons? The NHL almost sued over it. No fun, Gary! [Sporting News]
More from sbnation.com:
- Help us find every Philadelphia Flyers bar in the world
- Stop giving Flyers preseason games to Canada and host them here instead
- Flyers hire Ian Anderson as Director of Hockey Analytics
- You're still paying a lot of money to save the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Bernie Parent does the Ice Bucket Challenge, passes it to Ed Snider
- Which Flyers players are best at gaining the offensive zone with the puck?