Welcome back Travis.
Travis Wilson was in danger of never playing football again. Now it doesn't seem like he's afraid of anything anymore. He went diving for the end zone early against lowly Idaho State, leaping really high into the air for the score.
Wilson is one of those players who you're not quite sure how he's a quarterback and still somewhat effective, but there he is, going 13-18 for 265 yards while also producing plays of magic like this one. He's an incredible athlete and has Utah at 1-0.
For more coverage of Utah football, head on over to Block U.
More from sbnation.com:
- Cal football: Observations of the California Golden Bears in fall camp
- Pac-12 Networks expands with XFINITY, Dish & FS1 deal, DirecTV not happening
- WSU vs. Rutgers preview: Can Mike Leach get the Air Raid plundering?
- Pac-12 football schedule, described in Simpsons quotes
- WSU football is no passing fancy: Staples of the Washington State Air Raid
- Oregon, Marcus Mariota leads national title, Pac-12 championship, and Heisman trophy odds