When the Dropkick Murphy's anthemic tune, "I'm Shipping Up To Boston," emanates from the speakers as Forrest Griffin makes his way to the UFC octagon, the crowd goes absolutely bonkers and everyone watching at home gets pumped up.
Here's a look at the rest of the top ten best walkout songs of all-time from UFC fighters:
2) Dan Hardy: I'm not British, but I get goosebumps when Dan Hardy walks out to Cock Sparrer's "England Belongs To Me." Besides Michael Bisping, Hardy essentially is one of England's top fighters and he represents the country whenever he walks out to the cage. However, he may need a victory over Duane Ludwig to save himself from the league's chopping block.
3) Nick Diaz: Diaz walked out to "Feiticeira" by the Deftones at UFC 143, and it definitely got the crowd pumped for an epic brawl. The song, which is featured on the band's White Pony album from 2000, opens with ridiculously awesome guitars and drums, before going full blast with Chino Moreno's incredible vocals.
4) Wanderlei Silva: Much like the song he comes out to, Silva is a throwback to the glory days of the 1990s. Silva has been walking out to "Sandstorm" by Darude for years, and it's definitely his signature by now.
5) Brock Lesnar: Metallica's "Enter Sandman" never gets old. The song serves as the perfect walkout music for MLB pitchers like New York Yankees closer Mariano Rivera, former Atlanta Braves pitcher Billy Wagner, and Brock Lesnar walked out to the song during his days in the UFC.
6) Cain Velasquez: Velasquez walked out to Vicente Fernandez's "Los Mandados" at UFC 104 in Los Angeles, CA, and the crowd went wild. The song is perfectly fitting of Velasquez due to his proud Mexican-American heritage.
7) Rashad Evans: Evans is cool, calm and collected when he's walking out to the octagon. He's often spotted dancing along to his walkout music and singing along to some of the words. Evans walks out to "Survival of the Fittest" by Mobb Deep.
8) Jon Fitch: Fitch is a scrappy fighter who might not have the most talent in the world, but he always gives you a fine effort. His walkout song, "Rusty Cage" by Johnny Cash, fits him perfectly.
9) Brian Stann: Stann is a true American hero, having served our country while fighting overseas. His walkout song, "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown, really captures his warrior spirit.
10) Tom Lawlor: "Real American" by Rick Derringer will forever by linked to Hulk Hogan, but it's an anthemic song that will always get the crowd on your side. Honorable mention goes to Roy Nelson's walkout tune, "Fat" by Weird Al.
What other walkout songs deserve a spot on this list? Let me know in the comments.
Eric Holden is a lifelong UFC fan and supporter of the sport of mixed martial arts. Follow him on Twitter @ericholden.