Here's a look at Tim Tebow's top ten celebrity fans:
1) Taylor Swift: Huffington Post reported in Feb. of 2012 that Tebow had a dinner date with Swift a the swanky Century City eatery, Toscanova. It turned out that the two had no brewing romance, and are just friends.
2) Bubba Watson: Not only did Masters champ Bubba Watson live up to his promise to participate in Tebow's celebrity golf classic in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL this year, but he also enjoyed the Jets' star so much that he gave him his Masters' player badge. It's safe to say that these two are BFFs.
3) Jordin Sparks: Sparks, a high-ranking former American Idol contestant, has been a "bestie" of Tebow's for quite some time. She recently appeared in his annual celebrity golf tournament in Florida, and she often tweets Tebow on Twitter.
4) Dianna Agron: Agron, the 26-year-old heartthrob from Glee, is another former woman who was briefly linked to Tebow as a love interest. Both Tebow and Agron denied the rumors, but appear to be friends.
5) Brendan Schaub: Schaub, a heavyweight contender in the UFC, received a heart-warming tweet from Tebow (@timtebow) following his knockout loss at UFC 145. Tebow tweeted "@BrendanSchaub life is not about when you get knocked down but about having the perseverance to get back up. Proud of you brother #Heart." According to a Fightline.com report, Tebow's friendship with Schaub stems from the latter's early football career at the University of Colorado.
6) Mary Hudson: Hudson, better known as Katy Perry's mom, said that "Tebow is the perfect guy for her daughter. He's handsome, charming, intelligent and above all, a good Christian." She apparently wanted Tebow to date Perry following her split from Russell Brand.
7) Dwyane Wade: Wade and Tebow became fast friends during an appearance in 2012 at Yankee Stadium for a tilt between the New York Yankees and Los Angeles Angels. They started off the game sitting in separate rows, and next thing you know, they were sitting next to each other, smiling and chit-chatting. Unfortunately, the Miami Heat star was booed along with Tebow by the New York Yankees fans in attendance.
8) Lolo Jones: Jones seemed to be intrigued, or at least amused, at the possibility of dating Tim Tebow. "Ask Tebow if he wants a glass of milk. If he says yes, ask him he prefers chocolate. if he says no, then no more Tebow date suggestions," Jones playfully tweeted to her Twitter followers last month. New York Jets center Nick Mangold hoped to play matchmaker between Tebow and Jones, but the latter appeared to finally distance herself from the situation with the tweet ""@nickmangold thanks Nick but i actually heard tebow has a girlfriend he just isn't saying it publicly. the search continues..."
9) Rascal Flatts: It is well-documented that the Rascal Flatts are Tebow's favorite band. The group returned the love by participating in his celebrity golf tournament in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
10) Lindsey Vonn: Vonn, a U.S. Olympic skiing champ, sat in the Tebow family box during a recent NFL game. She also 'Tebowed' in honor of a friend at a skiing event in Beaver Creek, CO, last year. "I was just trying to show my support for the Broncos," she said of her 'Tebowing' experience. "I have really a lot of respect for Tim and what he's done. He's such an amazing person and an inspiration to all."