TOP 20 FREE AGENTS
1. CB Nate Clements (Buffalo Bills): One of the few times a top corner gets free in his prime.
2. LB Adalius Thomas (Baltimore Ravens): He's the real deal. Can rush, cover and run.
3. G Kris Dielman (San Diego Chargers): From undrafted as a rookie to stunningly rich.
4. G Eric Steinbach (Cincinnati Bengals): Some teams consider him flexible enough for OT.
5. LB Cato June (Indianapolis Colts): About 50 pounds lighter than Thomas, but he can cover.
6. LB London Fletcher (Bills): One of many 30-somethings who will be paid well.
7. CB Nick Harper (Indianapolis Colts): He's not a top corner, but can still be an asset.
8. DE Dewayne White (Tampa Bay Buccaneers): Best defensive lineman on the board.
9. OT Leonard Davis (Arizona Cardinals): A big-time underachiever, but still has potential.
10. WR Kevin Curtis (St. Louis Rams): Detroit is a strong favorite to seal this deal.
11. WR Donte' Stallworth (Philadelphia Eagles): If not for injury last year, he'd be higher.
12. LB Donnie Edwards (San Diego Chargers): Like Fletcher, he's old, but he can still play.
13. FS Deon Grant (Jacksonville Jaguars): Expect Jacksonville to pass on re-signing him.
14. OT Tony Pashos (Ravens): He can only play right tackle, but that's enough.
15. RB Ahman Green (Green Bay Packers): Will get paid, even in a depressed RB market.
16. OT Marc Colombo (Dallas Cowboys): There are more injury concerns, but he's solid.
17. RB Dominic Rhodes (Colts): Hurt himself with a DUI arrest last week.
18. QB Jeff Garcia (Eagles): Would be a great backup, but is looking for a starting job.
19. C Shaun O'Hara (New York Giants): He's going to drive up the price for the Giants.
20. WR Drew Bennett (Tennessee Titans): Will get paid well, but not very consistent.
- Indianapolis Colts
- San Diego Chargers
- London Fletcher