Does dad bleed black and orange? Does he never miss a single pitch of Giants baseball? Did he pass down his love for the greatest team ever to grace the diamond to you?
Well, say "thanks" by giving him one of these 10 terrific Giants-themed gifts this Father's Day:
1) The Ultimate Father's Day Giants Weekend Getaway -- First, the bad news: The G-men will be in Seattle for an interleague away game against Ichiro and the Mariners on Father's Day. Now, the good news: What a great opportunity for the best Dad's Day gift ever! You and dad can fly round-trip to Seattle on Virgin America for around $950. Stay at the Silver Cloud Inn, directly across from Safeco Field, from $250/night. Two tickets behind the Giants' dugout for Sunday's game will set you back $170.
2) Dad will feel like an All-Star when he "steals" second base as an honorary grounds crew member at the next Giants home game. He'll have to wait, but it will certainly be an experience he won't soon forget. Cost = $550.
3) He'll have to wait until the next homestand, but dad can be a "seal-ebrity" riding around At&T Park with Giants mascot Lou Seal. Cost = $400.
4) Dad will look like a champ in this 2010 Giants World Series champions jacket, currently on sale at the Yahoo! Sports Shop for just $279.99.
5) If that's a bit rich for your budget, this World Champions canvass jacket, available from the Yahoo! Sports Shop, can be dad's for just $119.95
6) These sterling silver cufflinks made from an actual Giants game-used baseball are a truly unique gift. Cost = $169.99 at the MLB.com shop.
7) Chances are, dad loves Buster Posey. And he certainly loves the 2010 World champs. So why not get him a special championship jersey featuring #28? It's $119.99 at the Yahoo! Sports Shop.
8) This stainless steel Giants manager watch, available at the Yahoo! Sports Shop, will look great on dad. And at $69.95, it won't break the bank.
9) Does dad love the links as much as the diamond? Then give him this stylish Nike orange-and-black Giants golf polo, available at the Yahoo! Sports Shop for just $49.95.
10) Dad's the best. The Giants are the best. Say both with this "Giants Best Dad" T-shirt. Just $19.99 online at the Giants shop.
Brett Wilkins can die happy now that the Giants have finally won a World Championship in San Francisco. You can find him in section VB 314 shaking his orange maracas whenever the G-men score a run.