June is the month of dads and grads, but it will be only the pops, fathers, papas and daddies celebrated nationwide on June 17.
Fathers are real-life superstars, and if your dad happens to be a Milwaukee Brewers fan, there are plenty of gifts out there for you to present him with on Father's Day that will make him feel like a true MVP.
Top 10 Gifts:
1. Milwaukee Brewers Camouflage Hat ($23) - If your dad's weekends alternate between spending time keeping track of his Brewers and hunting fish or game, this camo hat is the topper for him. Dad might tip this officially-licensed cap at someone, but they'll never see him do it!
2. Milwaukee Brewers Game-Used Ball Cufflinks ($169.95) - Honor his passion for baseball with handmade cufflinks crafted from the same baseballs the pros have used. These wrist accessories feature iconic red stitches and maybe even some scuffs and scratches earned on the diamond. Dad can even look up what game the ball was played in using the authentication number on the back of each cuff link.
3. Uecker? I Hardly Know Her! T-shirt ($15). An ironic shirt for the hipster dad who is a little less mainstream in his Brew Crew wear. Sporting a picture of Bob Uecker, the iconic voice of the Brewers, this shirt is sure to illicit laughs aplenty.
4. Vineyard Vines Milwaukee Brewers silk tie ($75) - The price for this tie might seem pricey, but the looks of admiration and jealous will be priceless when dad sports this 100-percent silk tie imprinted with the Brewers retro glove logo and crossed baseball bats.
5. Milwaukee Brewers Sausage Race Local T-shirt ($27.95) - Question: What's funnier than the five iconic sausages who run around the field at home games? Answer: A cheerful shirt from Nike showing a picture of the aforementioned sausages doing those laps! Even vegetarian dads won't be able to help cracking a smile when where this shirt.6. Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Snack Sticks Canister ($79.79) - This Milwaukee Brewer canister comes with Old Wisconsin Sausage Co. wrapped beef sticks and cheese sticks. Decide if dad wants 36 all-beef snack sticks with cheddar cheese food sticks or all-beef snack sticks and jalapeno cheese food sticks. If you are extra thoughtful, you can an even include a side of antacids as a gag gift.
7. Ryan Braun Replica Milwaukee Brewers Jersey ($99.95) - A classic Brewers jersey if there ever was one and a sartorial statement in support of left fielder and reigning National League MVP, Ryan Braun. The 100-percent polyester jersey features a rounded hem that will look good whether tucked in or out or when watching the Brewers live at Miller Park or from the comfort of one's own couch.
8. Milwaukee Brewers Silver Team Logo Pro Toaster ($39.95) - All other teams will be toast (and display the Brewers logo to boot) when dad uses this appliance on his bread.
9. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Carpet Tiles ($191.99) - Does the dad in your life have a favorite spot to watch his team? Whether it's the family's TV room, a den, the garage, or -- lucky guy! -- a man cave, gift him with the ultimate in masculine decor with a set of 18"x18" Brewers acrylic floor tiles.
10. Milwaukee Brewers 2013 Fantasy Camp ($4,199) - Ever see a grown man cry? You will if your dad opens up his Father's Day presents and finds this present! This is the ultimate in Father's Day gifts for Brewers fans. We're talking fantasy for most of us -- or Fantasy Camp for those lucky fathers presented with this amazing opportunity. The package includes two round-trip tickets from Milwaukee to the Brewers 2013 Spring Training in Phoenix, Ariz., authentic Brewers uniform and batting practice top, instruction and coaching from former professional Brewers, and so much more!
Deborah Muller lives in Phoenix, Arizona, but makes it a point to attend several Milwaukee Brewers spring training games every year with her Wisconsin neighbors, if only to see the sausage races at Maryvale Baseball Park and drink Leinekugel.
- Sports & Recreation
- Milwaukee Brewers