Every week, I will share my list of the top 10 fantasy football happenings from the week before. These can be used for trade fodder, players to target, etc.
1) Jacksonville Jaguars RB Rashad Jennings stepped in and looked good; don't be afraid to rely on him.
2) Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford looked like his old self, and just wait until Megatron shows up.
3) Pittsburgh Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer gained over 100 yards again and should have earned himself significant playing time moving forward.
5) Denver Broncos WR Eric Decker is a must-start with Peyton Manning hitting him for TDs in four straight weeks now.
6) Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles gained 10 yards on just 8 touches. These are the kinds of games you can expect from a Chiefs running back, on occasion. UPDATE: Jamaal Charles left Thursday's night game with a neck injury, cue Peyton Hillis (if you are desperate).
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin has been rolling after getting off to a slow start.
8) Jacksonville Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts had another big game and needs to be picked up ASAP, if not done so already.
9) Indianapolis Colts RB Donald Brown returned and received more touches than fellow back Vick Ballard. It appears that there isn't a clear cut no. 1.
10) Denver Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman had the best game of his young career and should start significantly cutting into Willis McGahees carries.
Greg Padgett was one of five inaugural inductees into the Toyota Hall of Fame: Legends of Fantasy Football in 2011.