Every Tuesday morning, I will share my list of the top 10 fantasy football happenings from the week just passed. These can be used for trade fodder, players to target, etc.
4) Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck targeted Reggie Wayne an NFL-high 18 times.
5) Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco carved up the Cincinnati Bengals defense with an impressive zip on his ball.
6) Tennesee Titans RB Chris Johnson gained 4 yards on 11 carries. It wouldn't be the first time that a pure speed back dropped off the table (see Willie Parker).
8) Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick struggled mightily vs. Cleveland, committing four turnovers (could easily have been six).
9) RBs Alfred Morris (Redskins) and Stevan Ridley (New England Patriots) looked great. However, their coaches have notorious history of spreading the wealth of carries.
10) Green Bay Packers WRs Randall Cobb and James Jones significantly out-produced Greg Jennings and Jordy Nelson.
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Peyton Manning
- Kevin Ogletree
- Washington Redskins
- Fred Jackson
- New York Jets
- Buffalo Bills
- Dallas Cowboys