Tough loss last night. Those O's just can't solve Drew Smyly. Oh well, back at it tonight!
How the Orioles fared through 130 games in seasons they made the playoffs - baltimoresun.com
Through 130 games in 2014 the Orioles won 75 games. Here is how they did in other years. In 1997 they had 84 wins after 130!
Bundy is healthy, ready for real offseason | Comcast SportsNet Baltimore
Dylan Bundy is starting to feel like some kind of crazy myth to me.
Can the Mets find a shortstop on the free agent market this winter? - Amazin' Avenue
Hey, back off JJ Hardy, Amazin' Avenue.
Orioles have a Home Run Problem | Orioles Uncensored
According to this article, the Orioles can't just hit home runs in the playoffs because it's colder. I guess that's an issue? Eh, just call it #firstplaceproblems
Steve Melewski: Gausman says he's not tiring, plus other clubhouse quotes
Your game quotes. I thought Hardy was giving Schoop the business for throwing home in the first inning, but he says he was telling him it was a good idea.
Ubaldo Jimenez, Reliever - Baltimore Sports and Life
A breakdown of Ubaldo's relief stint in Chicago.
Happy birthday to former Orioles Mike Torrez and Lou Piniella! Did you know that Lou Piniella played for the Orioles? I didn't. He made his major league debut for the Orioles in 1964 at the age of 20, and appeared in 4 games with one plate appearance. He didn't get back to the majors after that until 1968.
More from sbnation.com:
- Orioles option Kevin Gausman to GCL following Wednesday's start; Dan Duquette trolls on
- Orioles two-hit by Drew Smyly and Rays friends, lose game 3-1
- Orioles recall Steve Clevenger, option Wei-Yin Chen to GCL because they can
- Manny Machado knee injury: Surgery a success, expected back for Orioles spring training
- Orioles announce Arizona Fall League 2014 prospects, including Parker Bridwell, Zach Davies
- Get to know your Orioles: Brad Brach