A collection of Redskins stories around the web.
BALTIMORE -- Some thoughts and observations from the Redskins' 23-17 loss to Baltimore:
- Two words: growing pains. But is that all it is with quarterback Robert Griffin III or is it something more? Griffin did not look good Saturday night against Baltimore. At all.
Theismann, now a sportscaster for the Redskins Broadcast Network, said during Washington's loss Saturday night to the Baltimore Ravens that backup Kirk Cousins has been a better quarterback than Griffin.
His head still spinning, Washington's top defensive free agent pickup struggled to remember exactly what had taken place in his three series of play. The 17 snaps, a sack, quarterback pressure and tackle for a loss all were a blur.
Worst moment: Robert Griffin III came out for the first drive of the third quarter. He threw an interception on the first play, which was nearly returned for a touchdown. Then he was done for the night. That drive perfectly encapsulated his moldy cheese of a night.
-There really is no way to put lipstick on the pig that was performance of the first-team offense.
More from sbnation.com:
- Early 2014 Washington Redskins 53-Man Roster Prediction
- Daily Slop: What to Expect From the Redskins run Game; Is the Backfield too Crowded for Evan Royster?
- Andre The Giant Nearly Signed With The Redskins?
- RGIII and Other NFL Stars In Comic Book Form
- The Washington Redskins Are the 9th Most Valuable Sports Franchise in the World
- DeMarco Murray Thinks this is Best Cowboys Team of His Career; David Wilson is Expected to be Ready; and The 49ers and Raiders Moving in Together?
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- Baltimore Ravens
- the Redskins
- Robert Griffin III