Read what others are writing about the Baltimore Ravens.
Ryan Jensen diagnosed with severe sleep apnea
The Baltimore Sun's Aaron Wilson writes that Jensen was dealing with a case of sleep apnea during his time with the Ravens, which came to an end on Saturday.
Ravens go light on linemen, heavy on receivers
The Ravens decided to go with seven receivers on the 53-man roster, which was a bit of a surprise, writes The Baltimore Sun's Wilson and Jeff Zrebiec.
How the screen game can take pressure off of the offensive line
Purple Reign Show's Chris Worthington takes an All-22 look at how mixing in some screens will help the Ravens' offensive line in 2014.
Would the Ravens be interested in Michael Sam?
The Rams waived the rookie out of Missouri, who had three sacks during the preseason. CSNBaltimore.com's Clifton Brown wonders if the Ravens would potentially add him to the 53-man roster.
Ravens likely to tinker with final roster
Even though they set it at 53 players, BaltimoreRavens.com's John Eisenberg writes that the Ravens will probably still work on it over the next few days.
More from sbnation.com:
- Ravens-Redskins final score: Joe Flacco goes for 180 passing yards in 23-17 victory
- Haloti Ngata appears to kick Redskins player after Alfred Morris run
- Deonte Thompson continues to make bid for 53-man roster
- Ravens vs. Redskins, preseason 2014: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Projecting the Ravens' 53-man roster 2.0
- Ravens-Redskins open thread