Jump down to the comments section to discuss the Rams vs. Browns game each quarter with a bunch of other Browns fans!
The Rams were moving the ball to begin the first quarter, but had a scary moment when QB Sam Bradford went down holding his knee/leg. After settling for a field goal, QB Brian Hoyer began smoothly leading the Browns down the field, looking like the quarterback from a year ago, although the drive stalled near midfield. The Rams are currently driving with backup QB Shaun Hill as we enter the second quarter of play.VS.
Game: St. Louis Rams vs. Cleveland Browns
Date/Time: Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 8:00 p.m. ET
Local Television: WKYC, Channel 3 (Cleveland) - Jim Donovan & Solomon Wilcots
Local Radio: ESPN 850 WKNR, 92.3 The Fan, 98.5 FM WNCX - Jeff Phelps & Doug Dieken
More from sbnation.com:
- St. Louis Rams vs. Cleveland Browns: Game Preview & What to Look For
- Rams vs. Browns Preseason: Game Time, TV Schedule, and Interesting Nuggets
- Rams vs. Browns: Getting to Know the Enemy With Turf Show Times
- What Length Is Your Leash For Brian Hoyer?
- Josh Gordon & The Replacements: A Statistical Review
- What is the Fantasy Value for Browns WR Josh Gordon Right Now?
- American Football
- Sports & Recreation
- St. Louis Rams
- Brian Hoyer