Bonucci, Marrone, Peluso
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah
Zauri, Kroldrup, Bianchi, Bocchetti
Bjarnason, D'Agostino, Cascione
Juventus will be hoping to put the disappointing 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich in their Champions League quarterfinal first leg match at the Allianz Arena in the rear-view mirror in its return to domestic play.
The Bianconeri will have to do so without key defenders Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini, as both serve suspensions for the clash against bottom-of-the-table Pescara.
They may also rest the likes of Claudio Marchisio, and Fabio Quagliarella could drop to the bench, giving Paul Pogba and Mirko Vucinic a chance to stake their claim, although reports in the Italian media suggest Nicolas Anelka could be in line for his first start for the Old Lady.
Simone Padoin, Andrea Pirlo, Alessandro Matri and Paolo De Ceglie are all a booking away from missing the next match.
The visitors are without defenders Antonio Balzano and Uros Cosic, attacking midfielder Vladimir Weiss and striker Ante Vukusic through injury. Mervan Celik is suspended.
Colombian starlet Juan Quintero is walking a discplinary tightrope as his next caution will result in a ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus' previous meeting with Pescara earlier this season ended in a thumping 6-1 victory for Antonio Conte's men, who were 5-1 up at halftime. Fabio Quagliarella, Juve's top scorer, (pictured, right) netted a hat trick.
- The Bianconeri have conceded just two goals in their last five games and sit nine points clear at the top of Serie A.
- Juve has just lost once in its last seven encounters against Pescara, a 5-1 defeat back in 1993. The Old Lady has never been beaten at home by the Delfini.
- Pescara is rooted to the bottom of the table and has lost 10 of its last 11 games in Serie A, scoring just four goals.
- The club's last league win was a 2-0 triumph over Fiorentina on Jan. 6.
- Pescara still has to play Roma, Napoli, Milan and Fiorentina before the season's end as well as crunch relegation clashes with Siena and Genoa.
- Sports & Recreation
- Bayern Munich
- Andrea Pirlo
- Fabio Quagliarella