Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini
L'steiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Gamberini
Maggio, Inler, Behrami, Zuniga
If there was not enough of an incentive for Napoli to attempt end Juventus' unbeaten record this season already, then perhaps the fact that the last time these two sides met, it ended in controversy with the Azzurri having two men sent off and their coach Walter Mazzarri was dismissed for dissent in a fiery encounter in the Supercoppa Italiana back in August.
And if this 4-2 defeat they suffered did have any effect on the Partenopei, then based on results this season in Serie A, it has only made them more determined to do well as they have started their first seven games undefeated, setting up this top-of-the-table-clash with Juventus.
The Bianconeri, meanwhile, are looking to make it a staggering 47 league games unbeaten, but will have to make do without the services of the ever-reliable Gianluigi Buffon who picked up a thigh injury in Italy's victory over Armenia last Friday.
Another doubt for Antonio Conte's men is Claudio Marchisio who sustained a shoulder problem, though, he is expected to be available with Emanuele Giaccherini waiting in the wings.
The two players who received their matching orders in the last match, Napoli duo Goran Pandev and Juan Zuniga, will be looking to make amends at Juventus Stadium on Saturday with coach Mazzarri having a fully fit squad to choose from.
But all eyes will naturally be on striker Edinson Cavani who has been the most prolific forward in Serie A this year.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus striker Fabio Quagliarella, played for Napoli in 2009-2010 and could strike against his old club on Saturday.
- The Bianconeri and Napoli have scored the most goals this season - 31 between them - but Azzurri striker Edinson Cavani tops the scoring charts with six strikes.
- Juventus' recent record over the Partenopei is poor, with only three victories in their last nine.
- Napoli inflicted Juventus' only defeat last season in Italy beating it 2-0 in the Coppa Italia final.
- Marek Hamsik (pictured, right) has scored five goals against Juventus, more than against any other club, and has three goals and three assists to his name this season.
- In the last six meetings between Napoli and Juventus, there have been 24 goals shared between them.
- Edinson Cavani