Everything you need to know about the Seahawks-Raiders preseason matchup (and much, much more).
Seahawks at Raiders
Friday, August 28th
7:00 p.m. (PT)
The CLink, Seattle
Q13 FOX (channel 13 in Seattle)
Curt Menefee (play-by-play)
Brock Huard (commentary)
710 ESPN Seattle & KIRO Radio 97.3 FM
Steve Raible (play-by-play)
Warren Moon (commentary)
Jen Mueller (sidelines)
The Hawks, duh.
Bruce Irvin and Bobby Wagner are both expected to return in the next week or two but will not play. Christine Michael tweaked a hamstring and will not play. Jeremy Lane had a sore groin this week so his status is up in the air, and Tony McDaniel had to rest this week due to a sore knee, making his status unknown. Kevin Norwood will likely not play, nor will Cooper Helfet, who is day-to-day with a knee injury. Jimmy Staten returned to practice on Tuesday but it's unclear if he'll be ready to play.
Bryan Walters, sidelined last week due to a rib injury, will return, as will Korey Toomer, Malcolm Smith, and Kam Chancellor, all of whom played last week but will look to get a little more game-action before the regular season. Russell Okung and Max Unger will do the same.
Full list here
More from sbnation.com:
- Coffee and Cigarettes: Seahawks links for Wednesday
- Pete Carroll reacts to NFL's punishment for physical practices
- Seahawks awarded C Patrick Lewis on waivers, waive LB Marcus Dowtin
- Christine Michael tweaks hamstring, so Seahawks re-sign Demitrius Bronson; other injury notes
- Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined, docked sessions for overly physical training camp practices
- Field Glasses: Russell Wilson's pre-snap reads and route progressions