Arizona basketball sophomore Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was one of many nice people who were willing to hang out with this guy.
I don't know where this is from. All I know is it takes place at the University of Arizona campus. This nerd tries to nerd his way into people giving him their numbers and hanging out with him. Personally, I would have panicked and walked away. Cynically, I imagine the creator edited out any rude interactions between students and said nerd ... so it doesn't really restore my faith in humanity at all, but I suppose it's nice.
Slowly, Rondae is growing a little Gronk-like momentum between his fraternity membership, ticking off of Kentucky fans and back tattoo.
More from sbnation.com:
- College football predictions: Paul Myerberg picks Arizona ahead of ASU
- Arizona football depth chart for UNLV game released
- UNLV vs. Arizona: Wildcats DE Reggie Gilbert listed as questionable on injury report
- Anu Solomon named Arizona Wildcats starting quarterback
- Pac-12 power rankings: Surprise, Oregon starts at the top in 2014
- Arizona vs. UNLV football uniforms are blue tops and jerseys