(On what he expects to see tonight considering there are many young players trying to make their mark and make the team)- "I told the guys in the locker room right before the game, we should take control of the game up front, on both sides of the football. We've got to run the ball. Hopefully, Daniel Thomas, we can get him a lot of work today, see where he is. Defensively, we really want to work on our pursuit, tackling and trying to create some turnovers. We haven't done a great job of that yet."
(On if there are jobs to be won and lost tonight)- "Definitely jobs are open. That's why we're here. We're here to compete. We want to see these guys play out a game without the coaches in the middle of it, see how they respond."
More from sbnation.com:
- NFL calendar 2014: When are roster cuts, other important dates?
- Detroit Lions Claim former Miami Dolphin Michael Egnew off Waivers
- Dolphins roster cuts: Miami trims roster to 75 players; Full list of cuts
- NFL roster cuts 2014: Dolphins trim roster to 75
- Dolphins roster cuts must be completed by 4pm ET today; Current roster status
- Mike Pouncey injured hip re-evaluation has 'favorable' results
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Joe Philbin
- St. Louis Rams
- MIami Dolphins