Charles Woodson got a nice welcome from the crowd in Green Bay as you might expect. They love him as much there as fans in Oakland. After all, he did help them win a championship and win Defensive Player of the Year for them over seven seasons.
Derek Carr is suited up but not expected to play. He suffered a rib injury last week and Steve Wyche said Dennis Allen told him Carr wouldn't play. He was warming up in uniform so once Schaub comes out of the game, we'll see who takes the field. It is expected to be Matt McGloin.
Marcel Reece too is active for the game. He said he will play if called upon, but he suffered a foot injury last week and while he has been practicing, he has worn a walking boot off the field.
Here is the complete list of inactives:
Sebastian Janikowski is inactive with a sore right quad. Kevin Goessling will kick for the Raiders. He had a 44-yard attempt blocked in the opener so he is still looking for his first made field goal for the Raiders.
Look to the right of this article for our entire stream of game day coverage.
More from sbnation.com:
- Raiders bust JaMarcus Russell appears in Dish Network Commercial
- DJ Hayden could be headed to regular season PUP list
- NFL practice squads raised to ten players, new eligibility rules
- Raiders re-sign K Goessling, waive/injured safety Deering
- Raiders vs Packers preview: Live blog chat with Acme Packing Company
- Raiders injury update: Day after sporting walking boot, Marcel Reece returns to practice