Scharner, Caldwell, Figueroa
Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Beausejour
Maloney, Kone, Di Santo
Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Taylor, Santon
Gouffran, Sissoko, Gutierrez
Goalscorer against Everton, Callum McManaman (ankle) is a doubt for the visit of Newcastle after being forced off with just 40 minutes on the clock last weekend - but represents Roberto Martinez's only fresh selection worry.
Albert Crusa (knee), Ryo Miyaichi (ankle), Michael Pollitt (thigh) and Ivan Ramis (knee) all remain out for the long term.
Meanwhile, it is unlikely Hatem Ben Arfa (hamstring) will start for Newcastle after continuing to struggle with match fitness.
Tim Krul (ankle) and Fabricio Coloccini (back) is not expected back before the end of April, allowing Rob Elliot and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa to continue deputizing.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan beat Newcastle 4-0 in the same fixture last season as the Latics won seven of its last nine Premier League fixtures to avoid relegation.
- Roberto Martinez's charges have conceded at least two goals in eight of their last nine league home games.
- Wigan has taken only two points in its last six Premier League home games, the worst form in the league.
- Newcastle is fourth in the Premier League form guide.
- Pardew's side has failed to win 14 of the last 15 away Premier League fixtures.
- Moussa Sissoko (pictured right), has contributed to five goals in his last six Premier League appearances.
- The last four fixtures between these two sides have resulted in clean sheets, with Newcastle keeping three of them.
- Sports & Recreation
- Premier League
- Roberto Martinez