Demel, Collins, Reid, O'Brien
Jarvis, Nolan, Vaz Te
Alcaraz, Scharner, Figueroa
Boyce, Gomez, McCarthy, Beausejour
McManaman, Kone, Maloney
Sam Allardyce could name the same side that valiantly drew 2-2 with Manchester United in midweek, although Mark Noble has returned from injury and is another option in central midfield.
The club captain is more likely to find a place on the substitutes' bench should Gary O'Neil keep his place.
Despite defeat by Manchester City, Roberto Martinez is also likely to make few changes. The influential Callum McManaman could well return to the side instead of Franco Di Santo, while Joel is expected to retain his place in goal after a fine performance against the champions.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- According to whoscored.com, West Ham has two of the Premier League's top 10 most prolific tacklers in Mark Noble and Mohamed Diame, who average 3.8 and 3.5 tackles per game, respectively.
- Andy Carroll has now been involved in four goals (scoring three and asissting one) in his last three Premier League appearances.
- The Hammers have scored just one more goal than Wigan in the league this season (38 to 37) but are seven places above them and eight points better off.
- Wigan has only ever won seven of the 33 Premier League games that they have played in April.
- Maynor Figueroa (pictured right) has conceded more penalties than any other player in the Premier League this season.
- Latics star Jean Beausejour is one of only seven players in the top flight to average at least two accurate crosses per match.
- Sports & Recreation
- Manchester United
- Mark Noble