Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell
Yacob, Mulumbu, Dorrans
Odemwingie, Long, Lukaku
Boyce, Caldwell, Scharner
Stam, McCarthy, Gomez, Beausejour
McManaman, Kone, Maloney
West Brom will have to do without Marc-Antoine Fortune (suspended) and James Morrison (groin) is likely to miss out but Chris Brunt is expected to shake off a knee injury.
Goran Popov (calf) remains a week away from a return while long-term absentees Zoltan Gera and George Thorne (both knee) remain sidelined.
For Wigan, Maynor Figueroa will miss the rest of the season after he was stretched off during Saturday's draw with Tottenham and joins Antolin Alcaraz (hamstring), Albert Crusat (knee), Mike Pollitt, Ivan Ramis (knee) and Ryo Miyaichi on the sidelines.
However, there is better news for Roberto Martinez, with midfielder Ben Watson once again available after recovering from a broken leg sooner than expected.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom has drawn just six league matches this season, fewer than all others except champions Manchester United who have drawn five.
- Steve Clarke's side has scored 44 goals this season, the same amount conceded as last year.
- Both sides have picked up eight points from the last six games.
- Romelu Lukaku (pictured right) has netted 14 league goals this season, making him the Baggies' top scorer.
- Wigan midfielder James McCarthy has played 3,015 minutes for the Latics in the league this season.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in the Latics' last three away games in the Premier League.
- Sports & Recreation
- Goran Popov
- Zoltan Gera